About Great Leaps Digital Reading Intervention
Great Leaps Digital Reading Intervention is the same effective Reading Fluency Program remastered as a web application for any internet-connected device. Great Leaps Digital provides features, such as automatic charting and word counting, to make the program even more user friendly than before! No download is required, and you won't have to pay for updates and new features!
- Fluent independent reading that generalizes to their other classwork and outside lives.
- Improves student motivation, behavior and work in other classes.
- Teaches comprehension through Depth of Knowledge questions relating to the stories.
- Improved self-esteem and confidence through positive reinforcement.
- 15 minute lessons makes it easy to focus and reduces class time missed.
- One on one instruction provides students with direct guidance in their lessons.
- Easy implementation makes getting started a stress free experience.
- Short lessons make it easy to fit into even the busiest schedules.
- Remote tutoring allows you to do Great Leaps even while traveling.
- One on one instruction brings you closer to the student and ensures the best results.
Click the image to zoom!
Does your student need Great Leaps?
- You have a K - 12 student reading below the 5th grade level
- Your student may be learning disabled or dyslexic
- Your K - 5 student is on track but wants to get ahead
- You find that he/she easily frustrated and unmotivated
- Your student has difficulty sounding out words
- Your student reads without any expression (robot reading)
- Your student often skips words and lines while reading
- Your student makes errors while reading
- Your student has trouble with comprehension of stories
Touch-screen error counting makes it easy to track and review mistakes made during your timing.
Touch-screen word counting virtually eliminates mistakes in the data and makes the program even easier to use than before.
Automatic Charting decreases the time you spend with your attention away from the student.
Exercise Tracking highlights the exercises your student is working on for that day's session and automatically skips a exercise if your student makes a goal on their first attempt.
Cross-Platform Capability means that you can access the program from any internet connected device.
Unlimited Access means that any updates and additions to Great Leaps Digital Reading Intervention come to you automatically and at no additional charge.
Student/Teacher Connectivity links together two separate devices, allowing the teacher full access to all features while the students see only the exercises they are working on, which increases their focus.
Student Sharing allows teachers and administrators to delegate varying levels of student access between accounts.